NOW is the time for you to
- Take action to instill healthier daily routines and habits
- Make that big decision you’ve been on the fence about for a while
- Complete those little things that have been keeping you awake at night
- Get clear on your next steps in life
- Have that hard conversation that will help you feel at peace
- Build boundaries so that your YES’s feel more powerful
In one month we will enjoy ONE 1-hour session and THREE 45-minute sessions together that will support you in taking action and moving forward in places in life that you could not do without a basket full of tools and structures (provided by me).
Nikki coached me at a very important crossroads in my career and helped me move from a sense of chaos and uncertainty to one of conscious intention and clarity.
Emerging from more than year in COVID lockdown and questioning my entire life path, I was lost.
Nikki calmly handed me the map and presented a path forward when I thought there was none.
A little about me:
I work with overwhelmed moms who feel stressed and anxious and are ready to feel something NEW.
I have been a sustainability consultant for corporations for many years. It has been incredibly fulfilling to support teams to reach their environmental goals.
During the pandemic, I watched friends meltdown as a result of the burdens placed on them. I realized that I wanted to work with women who know their potential and want support to create a more sustainable lifestyle for themselves and their families.
Now, I also help women create a plan for their post-pandemic future, making them feel confident, balanced, and powerful.
I love supporting women:
- Design a clear, fulfilling life.
- Start a creative project or a new business.
- Create a new vision for their future.
- Connect with the sense of vitality, confidence and spark once had.
A Month of Magic works best for those who…
- are ready to have a mindset shift that feels healthy
- are willing to let go of old habits and beliefs that no longer work
- are committed to pleasure and joy in your daily routine
- are “structure-curious;” you think structures are attractive but aren’t sure about your “type”
- need support developing new patterns that feel good and really work for more than a few days